- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Twins Pitcher Thought He Was Giving A Rousing Speech To The Wichita State Basketball Team — He Wasn’t
Who knows how things might have turned out for the Wichita State basketball team had they gotten a rousing pre-game speech from Twins pitcher Mike Pelfrey? Perhaps they’d be in the Sweet 16 rather than at home with a 35-1 record and nothing to show for it.
Why are we even talking about this? Because the Twins, led by manager Ron Gardenhire and Glen Perkins, made Pelfrey — a WSU alumnus — think he was giving the team an over-the-phone pep talk before their NCAA tournament game. Pelfrey’s sad attempts at pumping the team up make for a hilarious video, and the reveal is even better (via MLB.com):
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'