- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The World’s Fastest Rugby Player Is American (Duh) And He’s Fast (Double Duh)
According to the internet, Carlin Isles is the 36th fastest sprinter in the United States with a 100 metres outdoor personal best of 10.24. He played a bit of “American” football at Ashland University (huh?), then took up rugby last year for the Rugby Sevens Tournament where the U.S. finished 11th (eh, better than, say, a team comprised of former rugby players would fare in the NFL Playoffs).
Note that some of the highlights featured above are against New Zealand (juggernaut). Also, the U.S. Rugby National Team wears the Arsenal road jerseys. Expect to see him in three year at the Olympics, where rugby will make its debut.
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- The Eagles' Top 5 Potential Quarterbacks For 2014
- When Not Biking, Lebron Rides in Style