- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The World’s Fastest Rugby Player Is American (Duh) And He’s Fast (Double Duh)
According to the internet, Carlin Isles is the 36th fastest sprinter in the United States with a 100 metres outdoor personal best of 10.24. He played a bit of “American” football at Ashland University (huh?), then took up rugby last year for the Rugby Sevens Tournament where the U.S. finished 11th (eh, better than, say, a team comprised of former rugby players would fare in the NFL Playoffs).
Note that some of the highlights featured above are against New Zealand (juggernaut). Also, the U.S. Rugby National Team wears the Arsenal road jerseys. Expect to see him in three year at the Olympics, where rugby will make its debut.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy