- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The World’s Fastest Rugby Player Is American (Duh) And He’s Fast (Double Duh)
According to the internet, Carlin Isles is the 36th fastest sprinter in the United States with a 100 metres outdoor personal best of 10.24. He played a bit of “American” football at Ashland University (huh?), then took up rugby last year for the Rugby Sevens Tournament where the U.S. finished 11th (eh, better than, say, a team comprised of former rugby players would fare in the NFL Playoffs).
Note that some of the highlights featured above are against New Zealand (juggernaut). Also, the U.S. Rugby National Team wears the Arsenal road jerseys. Expect to see him in three year at the Olympics, where rugby will make its debut.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story