- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The World’s Fastest Rugby Player Is American (Duh) And He’s Fast (Double Duh)
According to the internet, Carlin Isles is the 36th fastest sprinter in the United States with a 100 metres outdoor personal best of 10.24. He played a bit of “American” football at Ashland University (huh?), then took up rugby last year for the Rugby Sevens Tournament where the U.S. finished 11th (eh, better than, say, a team comprised of former rugby players would fare in the NFL Playoffs).
Note that some of the highlights featured above are against New Zealand (juggernaut). Also, the U.S. Rugby National Team wears the Arsenal road jerseys. Expect to see him in three year at the Olympics, where rugby will make its debut.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week