- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The World’s Fastest Rugby Player Is American (Duh) And He’s Fast (Double Duh)
According to the internet, Carlin Isles is the 36th fastest sprinter in the United States with a 100 metres outdoor personal best of 10.24. He played a bit of “American” football at Ashland University (huh?), then took up rugby last year for the Rugby Sevens Tournament where the U.S. finished 11th (eh, better than, say, a team comprised of former rugby players would fare in the NFL Playoffs).
Note that some of the highlights featured above are against New Zealand (juggernaut). Also, the U.S. Rugby National Team wears the Arsenal road jerseys. Expect to see him in three year at the Olympics, where rugby will make its debut.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?