- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Things Not To Do #355: Throw Water At Bull During Bull Run
Bullfighting is on the decline in Spain, where the sickening tradition has been outlawed in portions of the country. Officials are having trouble drumming up interest in it without outside tourist support — the most infamous being the San Fermin Festival in Pamplona, held each July and including the Running of the Bulls. But there are smaller bull runs elsewhere in the country, and this is one of them.
It happened recently in Duenas, in the northern Spanish province of Palencia, where a bunch of idiots taunting the bull got a show they weren’t expecting. One buffoon, identified as 51-year-old Jose Briseon, thought it would be a good idea to throw water at the bull as it was charging by. But like in a Bugs Bunny cartoon, the bull stopped, looked around, and seemed to say: “YOU’RE the guy who threw the water, right?”
The bull then proceeded to treat Sr. Briseon to some headbutting, goring, and trampling. The Big Three.
Can’t say I feel the least bit sorry for the guy.
The Daily Mail reports that the man “is recovering in the hospital.” Although we expect it’s hard to keep fluids down, when you drink them and they squirt out of your body from about six different holes.
And now for your viewing pleasure (warning: some graphic images):
- Filed Under:
- Bull Run
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts