- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This 4th Grade Girl Plays On The High School Varsity Team Because She Can Seriously Ball
Fourth grader Jaden Newman plays for the high school girls varsity basketball team. I would say this is embarrassing for the high schoolers, but there’s no shame in getting schooled by a nine-year-old with this type of step-back jumper and handles. I am NOT JOKING. This girl is the fourth grade girl version of Michael Jordan, Allen Iverson and Nate Robinson all in one. She’s like a pint-sized Maya Moore in that Uncle Drew video:
Her older brother Julian also plays way above his weight class, and they both play for their dad at Downey Christian in Orlando. I hope this isn’t too crass, but Dad, you clearly have top-notch stuff. Might wanna consider bottling that, selling a few pints.
- Filed Under:
- High School
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship