- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This 4th Grade Girl Plays On The High School Varsity Team Because She Can Seriously Ball
Fourth grader Jaden Newman plays for the high school girls varsity basketball team. I would say this is embarrassing for the high schoolers, but there’s no shame in getting schooled by a nine-year-old with this type of step-back jumper and handles. I am NOT JOKING. This girl is the fourth grade girl version of Michael Jordan, Allen Iverson and Nate Robinson all in one. She’s like a pint-sized Maya Moore in that Uncle Drew video:
Her older brother Julian also plays way above his weight class, and they both play for their dad at Downey Christian in Orlando. I hope this isn’t too crass, but Dad, you clearly have top-notch stuff. Might wanna consider bottling that, selling a few pints.
- Filed Under:
- High School
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager