- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This 4th Grade Girl Plays On The High School Varsity Team Because She Can Seriously Ball
Fourth grader Jaden Newman plays for the high school girls varsity basketball team. I would say this is embarrassing for the high schoolers, but there’s no shame in getting schooled by a nine-year-old with this type of step-back jumper and handles. I am NOT JOKING. This girl is the fourth grade girl version of Michael Jordan, Allen Iverson and Nate Robinson all in one. She’s like a pint-sized Maya Moore in that Uncle Drew video:
Her older brother Julian also plays way above his weight class, and they both play for their dad at Downey Christian in Orlando. I hope this isn’t too crass, but Dad, you clearly have top-notch stuff. Might wanna consider bottling that, selling a few pints.
- Filed Under:
- High School
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?