- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This 4th Grade Girl Plays On The High School Varsity Team Because She Can Seriously Ball
Fourth grader Jaden Newman plays for the high school girls varsity basketball team. I would say this is embarrassing for the high schoolers, but there’s no shame in getting schooled by a nine-year-old with this type of step-back jumper and handles. I am NOT JOKING. This girl is the fourth grade girl version of Michael Jordan, Allen Iverson and Nate Robinson all in one. She’s like a pint-sized Maya Moore in that Uncle Drew video:
Her older brother Julian also plays way above his weight class, and they both play for their dad at Downey Christian in Orlando. I hope this isn’t too crass, but Dad, you clearly have top-notch stuff. Might wanna consider bottling that, selling a few pints.
- Filed Under:
- High School
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story