- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Anti-Gambling PSA Ended Up Sending The Wrong Message
Next time you’re making an anti-gambling PSA, here’s some advice: Don’t have the child star of the spot say that his dad put all of his money on one of the favorites. You could end up giving people the wrong idea.
Dad’s feeling pretty good today, what with Germany’s 7-1 victory over Brazil. Germany’s now a win away from the World Cup title, and little Andy is that close to being set for life. So, it all worked out.
(Of course, gambling is still not a good idea, especially with your child’s life savings. But still… this is awkward.)
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Broncos Fans Petition to Get Phil Simms Off Their Games
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen