- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Anti-Gambling PSA Ended Up Sending The Wrong Message
Next time you’re making an anti-gambling PSA, here’s some advice: Don’t have the child star of the spot say that his dad put all of his money on one of the favorites. You could end up giving people the wrong idea.
Dad’s feeling pretty good today, what with Germany’s 7-1 victory over Brazil. Germany’s now a win away from the World Cup title, and little Andy is that close to being set for life. So, it all worked out.
(Of course, gambling is still not a good idea, especially with your child’s life savings. But still… this is awkward.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts