- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Anti-Gambling PSA Ended Up Sending The Wrong Message
Next time you’re making an anti-gambling PSA, here’s some advice: Don’t have the child star of the spot say that his dad put all of his money on one of the favorites. You could end up giving people the wrong idea.
Dad’s feeling pretty good today, what with Germany’s 7-1 victory over Brazil. Germany’s now a win away from the World Cup title, and little Andy is that close to being set for life. So, it all worked out.
(Of course, gambling is still not a good idea, especially with your child’s life savings. But still… this is awkward.)
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?