- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Anti-Gambling PSA Ended Up Sending The Wrong Message
Next time you’re making an anti-gambling PSA, here’s some advice: Don’t have the child star of the spot say that his dad put all of his money on one of the favorites. You could end up giving people the wrong idea.
Dad’s feeling pretty good today, what with Germany’s 7-1 victory over Brazil. Germany’s now a win away from the World Cup title, and little Andy is that close to being set for life. So, it all worked out.
(Of course, gambling is still not a good idea, especially with your child’s life savings. But still… this is awkward.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs