- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Anti-Gambling PSA Ended Up Sending The Wrong Message
Next time you’re making an anti-gambling PSA, here’s some advice: Don’t have the child star of the spot say that his dad put all of his money on one of the favorites. You could end up giving people the wrong idea.
Dad’s feeling pretty good today, what with Germany’s 7-1 victory over Brazil. Germany’s now a win away from the World Cup title, and little Andy is that close to being set for life. So, it all worked out.
(Of course, gambling is still not a good idea, especially with your child’s life savings. But still… this is awkward.)
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World