- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This FBI Agent Did Not Have To Climb This Fence
Humor on a difficult day.
I do not mean to mock. They’re keeping us safe. But still … hee hee.
H/T Mike Carroll.
Breaking: Suspect in custody. I first heard this news on a retweet from the guy below. Is that the most appropriate avatar for this news you could ever think of?
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed