- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Fox Sports 1 Commercial Is An Early Contender For Worst Ad Of The Year
It’s also a regular contender for the worst ad of all time. For some reason, to promote Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery calling Big East games this season, Fox Sports 1 decided to have the duo look deep into a woman’s vagina during labor and talk about it, using puns and catchphrases.
Not only is the central joke as unfunny as they come, but the production value looks pretty low. Basically, Fox Sports 1, this is why you’re not as good as ESPN yet.
Also the Big East still exists?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts