- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Fox Sports 1 Commercial Is An Early Contender For Worst Ad Of The Year
It’s also a regular contender for the worst ad of all time. For some reason, to promote Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery calling Big East games this season, Fox Sports 1 decided to have the duo look deep into a woman’s vagina during labor and talk about it, using puns and catchphrases.
Not only is the central joke as unfunny as they come, but the production value looks pretty low. Basically, Fox Sports 1, this is why you’re not as good as ESPN yet.
Also the Big East still exists?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'