- STAYING, GOING, OR GONE: The Biggest Moves So Far In NFL Free Agency Action
- Dottie Sandusky Went On The Today Show To Defend Her Convicted Husband
- Violent Hockey Fight Ends In Hug And High-Five?
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Fox Sports 1 Commercial Is An Early Contender For Worst Ad Of The Year
It’s also a regular contender for the worst ad of all time. For some reason, to promote Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery calling Big East games this season, Fox Sports 1 decided to have the duo look deep into a woman’s vagina during labor and talk about it, using puns and catchphrases.
Not only is the central joke as unfunny as they come, but the production value looks pretty low. Basically, Fox Sports 1, this is why you’re not as good as ESPN yet.
Also the Big East still exists?
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success