- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Fox Sports 1 Commercial Is An Early Contender For Worst Ad Of The Year
It’s also a regular contender for the worst ad of all time. For some reason, to promote Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery calling Big East games this season, Fox Sports 1 decided to have the duo look deep into a woman’s vagina during labor and talk about it, using puns and catchphrases.
Not only is the central joke as unfunny as they come, but the production value looks pretty low. Basically, Fox Sports 1, this is why you’re not as good as ESPN yet.
Also the Big East still exists?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs