- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Fat Guy Dancing Is So Many Kinds Of Wrong, It Has To Be Right (Video)
This is a few months old, but it’s just come to my attention on YouTube and frankly I can’t stop watching it. Who would have thought that a fat guy taking a step aerobics class on vacation would have such mesmerizing dance moves?
Some commenters are calling foul, lamenting that they shouldn’t have been filming him and that there is no such thing as privacy in society these days, and other such nonsense. But it’s clear that this guy sees all of the people taking video with their cell phones, and he just doesn’t care. He is getting down and living the dream.
And that swimsuit could not be any smaller and still be legal, I don’t care what country this is in.
I kind of feel sorry for the little girl though. Sorry you had to see that, dear.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story