- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Guy/Thing Is Why Steroids Are Terrible For The Human Race
Arguments are often made in support of legalized steroids in sports. Doctors prescribe them! They’re for recovering from injury! Everyone’s doing them! All have merit, but a single look at this guy and you’ll realize that anabolic steroids are an affront to humanity. People should not have the option to enhance themselves like this without the aid of a medical professional.
Clemens, A-Rod, Bonds — whomever.
All you need to turn into this guy is a syringe and some Synthol. Not sure what that is? Neither is science.
[Bodybuilding.com] Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years.
Next time someone cries that baseball should just go ahead and allow steroids, show them this video.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy