- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Guy/Thing Is Why Steroids Are Terrible For The Human Race
Arguments are often made in support of legalized steroids in sports. Doctors prescribe them! They’re for recovering from injury! Everyone’s doing them! All have merit, but a single look at this guy and you’ll realize that anabolic steroids are an affront to humanity. People should not have the option to enhance themselves like this without the aid of a medical professional.
Clemens, A-Rod, Bonds — whomever.
All you need to turn into this guy is a syringe and some Synthol. Not sure what that is? Neither is science.
[Bodybuilding.com] Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years.
Next time someone cries that baseball should just go ahead and allow steroids, show them this video.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts