- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Guy/Thing Is Why Steroids Are Terrible For The Human Race
Arguments are often made in support of legalized steroids in sports. Doctors prescribe them! They’re for recovering from injury! Everyone’s doing them! All have merit, but a single look at this guy and you’ll realize that anabolic steroids are an affront to humanity. People should not have the option to enhance themselves like this without the aid of a medical professional.
Clemens, A-Rod, Bonds — whomever.
All you need to turn into this guy is a syringe and some Synthol. Not sure what that is? Neither is science.
[Bodybuilding.com] Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years.
Next time someone cries that baseball should just go ahead and allow steroids, show them this video.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.