- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Guy/Thing Is Why Steroids Are Terrible For The Human Race
Arguments are often made in support of legalized steroids in sports. Doctors prescribe them! They’re for recovering from injury! Everyone’s doing them! All have merit, but a single look at this guy and you’ll realize that anabolic steroids are an affront to humanity. People should not have the option to enhance themselves like this without the aid of a medical professional.
Clemens, A-Rod, Bonds — whomever.
All you need to turn into this guy is a syringe and some Synthol. Not sure what that is? Neither is science.
[Bodybuilding.com] Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years.
Next time someone cries that baseball should just go ahead and allow steroids, show them this video.
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real