- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Minor League Grounds Crew Fought The Infield Tarp, But The Infield Tarp Won
The Joliet Slammers and Southern Illinois Miners faced off on Friday night for some mid-summer baseball, but thunderstorms brought the game to a halt in the top of the 7th. The Silver Cross Field grounds crew subsequently brought out the tarp to preserve the infield, and everything seemed fine. But then the tarp started coming off the infield and some brave field soldiers tried to put it back in place. Then the wind kicked up even more.
As you can see in the video below, gusts of wind eventually dislodged the entire tarp, and it swallowed up the grounds crew members remaining on the field. Luckily no one was hurt, so this is actually kind of funny, maybe.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams