- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Minor League Grounds Crew Fought The Infield Tarp, But The Infield Tarp Won
The Joliet Slammers and Southern Illinois Miners faced off on Friday night for some mid-summer baseball, but thunderstorms brought the game to a halt in the top of the 7th. The Silver Cross Field grounds crew subsequently brought out the tarp to preserve the infield, and everything seemed fine. But then the tarp started coming off the infield and some brave field soldiers tried to put it back in place. Then the wind kicked up even more.
As you can see in the video below, gusts of wind eventually dislodged the entire tarp, and it swallowed up the grounds crew members remaining on the field. Luckily no one was hurt, so this is actually kind of funny, maybe.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts