- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Minor League Grounds Crew Fought The Infield Tarp, But The Infield Tarp Won
The Joliet Slammers and Southern Illinois Miners faced off on Friday night for some mid-summer baseball, but thunderstorms brought the game to a halt in the top of the 7th. The Silver Cross Field grounds crew subsequently brought out the tarp to preserve the infield, and everything seemed fine. But then the tarp started coming off the infield and some brave field soldiers tried to put it back in place. Then the wind kicked up even more.
As you can see in the video below, gusts of wind eventually dislodged the entire tarp, and it swallowed up the grounds crew members remaining on the field. Luckily no one was hurt, so this is actually kind of funny, maybe.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines