- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Minor League Grounds Crew Fought The Infield Tarp, But The Infield Tarp Won
The Joliet Slammers and Southern Illinois Miners faced off on Friday night for some mid-summer baseball, but thunderstorms brought the game to a halt in the top of the 7th. The Silver Cross Field grounds crew subsequently brought out the tarp to preserve the infield, and everything seemed fine. But then the tarp started coming off the infield and some brave field soldiers tried to put it back in place. Then the wind kicked up even more.
As you can see in the video below, gusts of wind eventually dislodged the entire tarp, and it swallowed up the grounds crew members remaining on the field. Luckily no one was hurt, so this is actually kind of funny, maybe.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts