- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This One-Handed Basketball Player Is Better Than You
Zach Hodskins is a 6’1″ shooting guard playing for the Milton Eagles in Milton, Georgia. He only has one hand. He’s also better at basketball than you able-bodied skeptics.
The Milton Eagles are currently 4-6 this season, but it’s not for a lack of production from Hodskins, who is averaging 11.3 points per game and is the team’s three point specialist with 13 made in the last four games.
But that doesn’t mean Hodskins just hangs out on the perimeter. Watch his highlight video, wherein he uses some surprisingly slick ball-handling skills to play as though he actually has an extra hand.
Truly inspirational stuff, or depressing, depending on how you look at it. No fair, I can’t handle the ball like that.
Statistics via Max Preps
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul