- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This One-Handed Basketball Player Is Better Than You
Zach Hodskins is a 6’1″ shooting guard playing for the Milton Eagles in Milton, Georgia. He only has one hand. He’s also better at basketball than you able-bodied skeptics.
The Milton Eagles are currently 4-6 this season, but it’s not for a lack of production from Hodskins, who is averaging 11.3 points per game and is the team’s three point specialist with 13 made in the last four games.
But that doesn’t mean Hodskins just hangs out on the perimeter. Watch his highlight video, wherein he uses some surprisingly slick ball-handling skills to play as though he actually has an extra hand.
Truly inspirational stuff, or depressing, depending on how you look at it. No fair, I can’t handle the ball like that.
Statistics via Max Preps
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts