- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This One-Handed Basketball Player Is Better Than You
Zach Hodskins is a 6’1″ shooting guard playing for the Milton Eagles in Milton, Georgia. He only has one hand. He’s also better at basketball than you able-bodied skeptics.
The Milton Eagles are currently 4-6 this season, but it’s not for a lack of production from Hodskins, who is averaging 11.3 points per game and is the team’s three point specialist with 13 made in the last four games.
But that doesn’t mean Hodskins just hangs out on the perimeter. Watch his highlight video, wherein he uses some surprisingly slick ball-handling skills to play as though he actually has an extra hand.
Truly inspirational stuff, or depressing, depending on how you look at it. No fair, I can’t handle the ball like that.
Statistics via Max Preps
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story