- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This One-Handed Basketball Player Is Better Than You
Zach Hodskins is a 6’1″ shooting guard playing for the Milton Eagles in Milton, Georgia. He only has one hand. He’s also better at basketball than you able-bodied skeptics.
The Milton Eagles are currently 4-6 this season, but it’s not for a lack of production from Hodskins, who is averaging 11.3 points per game and is the team’s three point specialist with 13 made in the last four games.
But that doesn’t mean Hodskins just hangs out on the perimeter. Watch his highlight video, wherein he uses some surprisingly slick ball-handling skills to play as though he actually has an extra hand.
Truly inspirational stuff, or depressing, depending on how you look at it. No fair, I can’t handle the ball like that.
Statistics via Max Preps
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship