- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Pee Wee Touchdown Run Has Everything: Eat Your Heart Out, Adrian Peterson
All we know about this youth football play is that the running quarterback is named JD, and he absolutely dominates on this scoring run. Featured components:
• Taking on a tackler nearly twice his size and gobsmacking him with a shoulder.
• Outrunning at least seven opposing players.
• Eluding the next-to-last defender with a slick matador move.
• Teammate, No. 14, with an impressive illegal block in the back that should have negated the entire thing.
• This league, wherever it is, loves purple.
• Bad-ass stiff-arm disposes of last would-be tackler.
• Ref has zero chance of keeping up — is probably still winded three days later.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'