- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
This Pee Wee Touchdown Run Has Everything: Eat Your Heart Out, Adrian Peterson
All we know about this youth football play is that the running quarterback is named JD, and he absolutely dominates on this scoring run. Featured components:
• Taking on a tackler nearly twice his size and gobsmacking him with a shoulder.
• Outrunning at least seven opposing players.
• Eluding the next-to-last defender with a slick matador move.
• Teammate, No. 14, with an impressive illegal block in the back that should have negated the entire thing.
• This league, wherever it is, loves purple.
• Bad-ass stiff-arm disposes of last would-be tackler.
• Ref has zero chance of keeping up — is probably still winded three days later.
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique
- Concussions Bringing Down The NFL?
- New Nike's Pay Tribute To Kevin Durant's Hometown