- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Pee Wee Touchdown Run Has Everything: Eat Your Heart Out, Adrian Peterson
All we know about this youth football play is that the running quarterback is named JD, and he absolutely dominates on this scoring run. Featured components:
• Taking on a tackler nearly twice his size and gobsmacking him with a shoulder.
• Outrunning at least seven opposing players.
• Eluding the next-to-last defender with a slick matador move.
• Teammate, No. 14, with an impressive illegal block in the back that should have negated the entire thing.
• This league, wherever it is, loves purple.
• Bad-ass stiff-arm disposes of last would-be tackler.
• Ref has zero chance of keeping up — is probably still winded three days later.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs