- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Sixers Fan Is Just… Wow.
Are there words for this man? I don’t think so. He tried to use his physical gifts — if you want to call them that — to distract Kevin Garnett at the line, to no avail. Indeed, the enormous weight of this fan was not enough for Philly to overcome Boston, and the Sixers lost big. Get it, big? Because this guy’s fat?
Of course, if something remotely amusing goes on before, during or after a TNT televised game, the Inside crew is going to have something to say about it. Everything about this is hard to watch:
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot