- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Sixers Fan Is Just… Wow.
Are there words for this man? I don’t think so. He tried to use his physical gifts — if you want to call them that — to distract Kevin Garnett at the line, to no avail. Indeed, the enormous weight of this fan was not enough for Philly to overcome Boston, and the Sixers lost big. Get it, big? Because this guy’s fat?
Of course, if something remotely amusing goes on before, during or after a TNT televised game, the Inside crew is going to have something to say about it. Everything about this is hard to watch:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts