- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Sixers Fan Is Just… Wow.
Are there words for this man? I don’t think so. He tried to use his physical gifts — if you want to call them that — to distract Kevin Garnett at the line, to no avail. Indeed, the enormous weight of this fan was not enough for Philly to overcome Boston, and the Sixers lost big. Get it, big? Because this guy’s fat?
Of course, if something remotely amusing goes on before, during or after a TNT televised game, the Inside crew is going to have something to say about it. Everything about this is hard to watch:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce