- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Sixers Fan Is Just… Wow.
Are there words for this man? I don’t think so. He tried to use his physical gifts — if you want to call them that — to distract Kevin Garnett at the line, to no avail. Indeed, the enormous weight of this fan was not enough for Philly to overcome Boston, and the Sixers lost big. Get it, big? Because this guy’s fat?
Of course, if something remotely amusing goes on before, during or after a TNT televised game, the Inside crew is going to have something to say about it. Everything about this is hard to watch:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers