- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This ‘Stereotypes: Pickup Basketball’ Video Is Pretty Much Perfect
From Dude Perfect, the guys who brought you a whole bunch of videos of dudes throwing or kicking balls into holes from long distances comes a piece about pickup basketball. If you’ve ever played ball in the schoolyard, you’ve met at least 3/4 of the stereotypes featured here.
Although everyone here is annoying, no one tops the last guy. I really hate that dude.
Sorry, check that, not everyone listed is annoying. Old guy is awesome. Reminds me of Uncle Drew.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts