- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Week In Totally Botched National Anthems: Land Of The Fraaammmmm, Humm Of The Broouuuuu!
Whoa there, Jethro, before you jump through your computer screen in a fit of red-white-and-blue indignation, this happened in Canada (at a junior hockey tournament nonetheless). To be honest, her ability to hum the parts she didn’t know was uniquely American, as we pride ourselves on being resourceful, and making Country Time Lemonade when we’re given fresh, organic lemons (we usually just toss the lemons and use the mix). Way to go Canadian Zooey DesChanel!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts