- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This What It Looks Like To Be Chased (And Attacked) By A Great White Shark…
Oh Shark Week, how we miss you. Watch a massive Great White shark sneak away from the REMUS ‘SharkCam’ — which is a data collection robot, not a lure — only to pop up from the briny depth and bite the bejesus out of the five-foot-long submersible.
That’s right — it’s five feet. Just picture how you’d look in that sucker’s mouth. Dumb. You’d look dumb. Vive la Shark Week!
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship