- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This What It Looks Like To Be Chased (And Attacked) By A Great White Shark…
Oh Shark Week, how we miss you. Watch a massive Great White shark sneak away from the REMUS ‘SharkCam’ — which is a data collection robot, not a lure — only to pop up from the briny depth and bite the bejesus out of the five-foot-long submersible.
That’s right — it’s five feet. Just picture how you’d look in that sucker’s mouth. Dumb. You’d look dumb. Vive la Shark Week!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts