- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Those Guys Who Videobombed Erin Andrews Videobombed More People Today
If you thought the mere presence of Erin Andrews was enough to send some dudes into a catatonic state — well, you might still be correct. But those videobombers from last night struck again on “The Today Show” this morning, which means that they are, in fact, just being creepy dudes on purpose.
They didn’t get the same prime real estate as last night, but they appear in and out of the frame for this entire segment about hangers or something:
Who are these creepy bastards? Any clues, leads, hints or tweets regarding their identities and purpose on this planet greatly appreciated.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen