- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Those Guys Who Videobombed Erin Andrews Videobombed More People Today
If you thought the mere presence of Erin Andrews was enough to send some dudes into a catatonic state — well, you might still be correct. But those videobombers from last night struck again on “The Today Show” this morning, which means that they are, in fact, just being creepy dudes on purpose.
They didn’t get the same prime real estate as last night, but they appear in and out of the frame for this entire segment about hangers or something:
Who are these creepy bastards? Any clues, leads, hints or tweets regarding their identities and purpose on this planet greatly appreciated.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts