- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Those Guys Who Videobombed Erin Andrews Videobombed More People Today
If you thought the mere presence of Erin Andrews was enough to send some dudes into a catatonic state — well, you might still be correct. But those videobombers from last night struck again on “The Today Show” this morning, which means that they are, in fact, just being creepy dudes on purpose.
They didn’t get the same prime real estate as last night, but they appear in and out of the frame for this entire segment about hangers or something:
Who are these creepy bastards? Any clues, leads, hints or tweets regarding their identities and purpose on this planet greatly appreciated.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.