- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Three Volleyball Players Got Hit In The Head With One Spike, And It Was Terrific (Video)
The “Triple Six Pack.” One of sports’ most hallowed accomplishments. Oh, you don’t know what the Triple Six Pack is? Well, according to this volleyball glossary, it’s “when a blocker gets hit in the head or face by a spiked ball.” This one has that, times three. Let the tape explain.
I thought nothing could top this lethal spike from a girls’ high school game, but clearly I was mistaken. This hit didn’t leave anyone in particular temporarily motionless on the gym floor, but it was blessed to get not one very lucky ricochet, but two of them. Clearly, some force of nature was on our side.
You can compare this to a hat trick in hockey or soccer, a turkey in bowling, or a triple play in baseball, but this is an animal all its own.
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week