- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
VIDEO: Tiger Watches As Lindsey Vonn Pulls Up Lame In Val d’Isere Downhill
With boyfriend Tiger Woods in attendance, and just .3 seconds off the lead, Lindsey Vonn missed a gate and begged out of the race. Guess the knee wasn’t ready.
[AP via NBC Sports] She lost her balance and her left ski went up in the air, putting all her weight on her surgically repaired right knee as she skied off course. She didn’t fall but grimaced as she pulled up, clutching her knee in a worrying sign ahead of the Sochi Olympics.
Vonn, who admitted over Twitter she’s been racing without an ACL, blew out her knee earlier this year and has been rushing her recovery in time for Sochi. This is the second time she’s re-aggravated the knee, as a similar incident occurred in a November training run.
“I didn’t hurt myself more than I’m already hurt,” Vonn told the AP. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the joint, but significantly better than “I can no longer move my leg.” Here’s footage of the injury…
H/T NBC Sports
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'