- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Tim Tebow Knows That’s A Baseball Field, Right?
Did we just figure out Tim Tebow’s problem? Has he been running onto NFL fields and thinking to himself “Wait a second. Where’s third base? I can’t hit my receiver unless he’s standing on third base!” and then somehow throwing an 80-yard touchdown and/or sucking.
So, yeah, here are two videos of Tim Tebow working on his throwing mechanics at USC, via iFolloSports.com:
As pointed out by FTW, he looks fine catching the ball. Are you sure you won’t consider switching positions, Tim? You know Julian Edelman was a quarterback — look at him now. A perfectly okay receiver. That could be you, Tim. That could be you.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time