- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tim Tebow Knows That’s A Baseball Field, Right?
Did we just figure out Tim Tebow’s problem? Has he been running onto NFL fields and thinking to himself “Wait a second. Where’s third base? I can’t hit my receiver unless he’s standing on third base!” and then somehow throwing an 80-yard touchdown and/or sucking.
So, yeah, here are two videos of Tim Tebow working on his throwing mechanics at USC, via iFolloSports.com:
As pointed out by FTW, he looks fine catching the ball. Are you sure you won’t consider switching positions, Tim? You know Julian Edelman was a quarterback — look at him now. A perfectly okay receiver. That could be you, Tim. That could be you.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story