- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tim Tebow Knows That’s A Baseball Field, Right?
Did we just figure out Tim Tebow’s problem? Has he been running onto NFL fields and thinking to himself “Wait a second. Where’s third base? I can’t hit my receiver unless he’s standing on third base!” and then somehow throwing an 80-yard touchdown and/or sucking.
So, yeah, here are two videos of Tim Tebow working on his throwing mechanics at USC, via iFolloSports.com:
As pointed out by FTW, he looks fine catching the ball. Are you sure you won’t consider switching positions, Tim? You know Julian Edelman was a quarterback — look at him now. A perfectly okay receiver. That could be you, Tim. That could be you.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs