- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tim Tebow Knows That’s A Baseball Field, Right?
Did we just figure out Tim Tebow’s problem? Has he been running onto NFL fields and thinking to himself “Wait a second. Where’s third base? I can’t hit my receiver unless he’s standing on third base!” and then somehow throwing an 80-yard touchdown and/or sucking.
So, yeah, here are two videos of Tim Tebow working on his throwing mechanics at USC, via iFolloSports.com:
As pointed out by FTW, he looks fine catching the ball. Are you sure you won’t consider switching positions, Tim? You know Julian Edelman was a quarterback — look at him now. A perfectly okay receiver. That could be you, Tim. That could be you.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts