- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tiny Pee-Wee Football Player Makes Adorable One-Handed Interception, Gets Adorably Confused, Adorably Scores Touchdown
Via Bob’s Blitz comes a “Look what I found!” moment from pee-wee football in the heart of America, a.k.a. Mason, Ohio. Michael Niere, a 2nd-grader who was just minding his own business, made the one-handed interception, briefly went the wrong way, realized where he was, then righted the ship for a pick-6. ”I was confused, and then I ran the other way and then I ran the other way and that was the right way,” he later said, wisely and adorably.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts