- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tiny Pee-Wee Football Player Makes Adorable One-Handed Interception, Gets Adorably Confused, Adorably Scores Touchdown
Via Bob’s Blitz comes a “Look what I found!” moment from pee-wee football in the heart of America, a.k.a. Mason, Ohio. Michael Niere, a 2nd-grader who was just minding his own business, made the one-handed interception, briefly went the wrong way, realized where he was, then righted the ship for a pick-6. ”I was confused, and then I ran the other way and then I ran the other way and that was the right way,” he later said, wisely and adorably.
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players