- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tiny Pee-Wee Football Player Makes Adorable One-Handed Interception, Gets Adorably Confused, Adorably Scores Touchdown
Via Bob’s Blitz comes a “Look what I found!” moment from pee-wee football in the heart of America, a.k.a. Mason, Ohio. Michael Niere, a 2nd-grader who was just minding his own business, made the one-handed interception, briefly went the wrong way, realized where he was, then righted the ship for a pick-6. ”I was confused, and then I ran the other way and then I ran the other way and that was the right way,” he later said, wisely and adorably.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?