- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tiny Pee-Wee Football Player Makes Adorable One-Handed Interception, Gets Adorably Confused, Adorably Scores Touchdown
Via Bob’s Blitz comes a “Look what I found!” moment from pee-wee football in the heart of America, a.k.a. Mason, Ohio. Michael Niere, a 2nd-grader who was just minding his own business, made the one-handed interception, briefly went the wrong way, realized where he was, then righted the ship for a pick-6. ”I was confused, and then I ran the other way and then I ran the other way and that was the right way,” he later said, wisely and adorably.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs