- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Tiny Pee-Wee Football Player Makes Adorable One-Handed Interception, Gets Adorably Confused, Adorably Scores Touchdown
Via Bob’s Blitz comes a “Look what I found!” moment from pee-wee football in the heart of America, a.k.a. Mason, Ohio. Michael Niere, a 2nd-grader who was just minding his own business, made the one-handed interception, briefly went the wrong way, realized where he was, then righted the ship for a pick-6. ”I was confused, and then I ran the other way and then I ran the other way and that was the right way,” he later said, wisely and adorably.
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament
- Concussions Bringing Down The NFL?
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?