- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
TKO By Vomit Is An Embarrassing Way To Lose An MMA Fight
Remember when Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley puked during the preseason? That was fun. Good thing puking isn’t limited to football, because some fun was had the other day in an MMA match. We’re thinking of fighter Levi West specifically, whose stomach contents revealed themselves inside the cage of a recent match, forcing him to lose by TKO.
TKO by puking, technically. And it was only his second career loss. That’s unfortunate.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts