- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
TKO By Vomit Is An Embarrassing Way To Lose An MMA Fight
Remember when Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley puked during the preseason? That was fun. Good thing puking isn’t limited to football, because some fun was had the other day in an MMA match. We’re thinking of fighter Levi West specifically, whose stomach contents revealed themselves inside the cage of a recent match, forcing him to lose by TKO.
TKO by puking, technically. And it was only his second career loss. That’s unfortunate.
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- CM Punk & AJ Lee Dating
- New York Yankees With A $300 Million Spending Plan
- Who is RG3's Fiance?