- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
TKO By Vomit Is An Embarrassing Way To Lose An MMA Fight
Remember when Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley puked during the preseason? That was fun. Good thing puking isn’t limited to football, because some fun was had the other day in an MMA match. We’re thinking of fighter Levi West specifically, whose stomach contents revealed themselves inside the cage of a recent match, forcing him to lose by TKO.
TKO by puking, technically. And it was only his second career loss. That’s unfortunate.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts