- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
TKO By Vomit Is An Embarrassing Way To Lose An MMA Fight
Remember when Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley puked during the preseason? That was fun. Good thing puking isn’t limited to football, because some fun was had the other day in an MMA match. We’re thinking of fighter Levi West specifically, whose stomach contents revealed themselves inside the cage of a recent match, forcing him to lose by TKO.
TKO by puking, technically. And it was only his second career loss. That’s unfortunate.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts