- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
TKO By Vomit Is An Embarrassing Way To Lose An MMA Fight
Remember when Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley puked during the preseason? That was fun. Good thing puking isn’t limited to football, because some fun was had the other day in an MMA match. We’re thinking of fighter Levi West specifically, whose stomach contents revealed themselves inside the cage of a recent match, forcing him to lose by TKO.
TKO by puking, technically. And it was only his second career loss. That’s unfortunate.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?