- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In Terrifying: Giant Light Fixture Falls On High School Wrestler
Jesus. The wrestler, Michael McComish, who’s a senior at Madison High in South Dakota, would later tweet that he emerged relatively unscathed (“Just letting everyone know I’m fine! Stitches in my head.”) and we’re not exactly sure how. Congrats, Mike: for cheating death on this day, you’re the coolest kid in school for the foreseeable future.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts