- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In Terrifying: Giant Light Fixture Falls On High School Wrestler
Jesus. The wrestler, Michael McComish, who’s a senior at Madison High in South Dakota, would later tweet that he emerged relatively unscathed (“Just letting everyone know I’m fine! Stitches in my head.”) and we’re not exactly sure how. Congrats, Mike: for cheating death on this day, you’re the coolest kid in school for the foreseeable future.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy