- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
TODAY’S REASON TO LOVE THE INTERNET: Chihuahua Who Literally Runs The Table
Since its inception on October 29, 1969 at 10:30 pm, the world wide web has provided the human race with the now indispensable ability to quickly and efficiently distribute videos of animals playing sports. In fact, the very reason for its creation was to help then President Lyndon B. Johnson send Secretary of State Dean Rusk a series of ones and zeros detailing the antics of his dog J. Edgar, who playfully caught jarts in his mouth on The White House (RIP J. Edgar).
It’s all we live for anymore. Some futurists even predict videos of animals playing sports will fully replace interpersonal interaction by 2021. Hey, if they’re anything like this one of a Chihuahua downing pool balls, we can’t wait for a 24-hour channel dedicated solely to this kind of shit.
Can’t wait. (Someone put this little guy up against Halo, the former canine billiards champ).
Ok, guess you’re solids…
Side pockets are tough. Nice shot, dude.
Oops! That was the eight ball — you lose.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts