- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
TODAY’S REASON TO LOVE THE INTERNET: Chihuahua Who Literally Runs The Table
Since its inception on October 29, 1969 at 10:30 pm, the world wide web has provided the human race with the now indispensable ability to quickly and efficiently distribute videos of animals playing sports. In fact, the very reason for its creation was to help then President Lyndon B. Johnson send Secretary of State Dean Rusk a series of ones and zeros detailing the antics of his dog J. Edgar, who playfully caught jarts in his mouth on The White House (RIP J. Edgar).
It’s all we live for anymore. Some futurists even predict videos of animals playing sports will fully replace interpersonal interaction by 2021. Hey, if they’re anything like this one of a Chihuahua downing pool balls, we can’t wait for a 24-hour channel dedicated solely to this kind of shit.
Can’t wait. (Someone put this little guy up against Halo, the former canine billiards champ).
Ok, guess you’re solids…
Side pockets are tough. Nice shot, dude.
Oops! That was the eight ball — you lose.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'