- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
TODAY’S REASON TO LOVE THE INTERNET: Chihuahua Who Literally Runs The Table
Since its inception on October 29, 1969 at 10:30 pm, the world wide web has provided the human race with the now indispensable ability to quickly and efficiently distribute videos of animals playing sports. In fact, the very reason for its creation was to help then President Lyndon B. Johnson send Secretary of State Dean Rusk a series of ones and zeros detailing the antics of his dog J. Edgar, who playfully caught jarts in his mouth on The White House (RIP J. Edgar).
It’s all we live for anymore. Some futurists even predict videos of animals playing sports will fully replace interpersonal interaction by 2021. Hey, if they’re anything like this one of a Chihuahua downing pool balls, we can’t wait for a 24-hour channel dedicated solely to this kind of shit.
Can’t wait. (Someone put this little guy up against Halo, the former canine billiards champ).
Ok, guess you’re solids…
Side pockets are tough. Nice shot, dude.
Oops! That was the eight ball — you lose.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts