- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
TODAY’S REASON TO LOVE THE INTERNET: Chihuahua Who Literally Runs The Table
Since its inception on October 29, 1969 at 10:30 pm, the world wide web has provided the human race with the now indispensable ability to quickly and efficiently distribute videos of animals playing sports. In fact, the very reason for its creation was to help then President Lyndon B. Johnson send Secretary of State Dean Rusk a series of ones and zeros detailing the antics of his dog J. Edgar, who playfully caught jarts in his mouth on The White House (RIP J. Edgar).
It’s all we live for anymore. Some futurists even predict videos of animals playing sports will fully replace interpersonal interaction by 2021. Hey, if they’re anything like this one of a Chihuahua downing pool balls, we can’t wait for a 24-hour channel dedicated solely to this kind of shit.
Can’t wait. (Someone put this little guy up against Halo, the former canine billiards champ).
Ok, guess you’re solids…
Side pockets are tough. Nice shot, dude.
Oops! That was the eight ball — you lose.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend