- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Today’s Teaching Moment: Yelling “PIZZA!” Repeatedly At A Small Child Flying Down A Ski Slope Uncontrollably
There are two preferred methods for teaching a child to ski: an instructor, well-versed in, uh, instruction, and letting a kid hurtle down a slope as you ski alongside yelling “PIZZA!” According to Hypervocal, this dad (or brother, or male relative, or SUPER BRO) chose the latter.
The kid starts off slowly, but the whole gravity thing makes him pick up speed. And he’s squealing the whole time, nearly crashing into skier parked in the middle of the trail and eventually wiping out spectacularly. Our dad-bro-cousin-BRO follows alongside, video taping the whole thing with what must be a helmet camera, periodically yelling the simplest of ski instructions: “PIZZA!”
He then tries to console the child with some post-crash bro-pick-me-ups, including, “You gotta pizza, dude,” and “Dude, you survived!” But the kid can only cry and muster a “I DON’T WANNA DO IT AGAIN!” If not skiing, bro-boarding?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?