- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“Trampoline Wall” Is Supposedly A New “Extreme Sport,” And It’s Mesmerizing
Reddit has alerted us to a “New Extreme Sport” called “Trampoline Wall,” an odd mix of trampoline and parkour, and this dude’s demo tape is truly mesmerizing. The jumping-on-a-flagpole business seems like the most dangerous thing, like, ever.
The New York Times was apparently ahead of the curve in discovering Trampoline Wall and uncovering some important facts.
The participants (somewhat ironically) call themselves “bouncers,” the sport is performed in Cirque du Soleil, and these “bouncers” can reach over 30 feet, outdoors.
Of course, trampoline (sans the wall), is the current Olympic sport that brought you such headlines as “China’s Dong flips and twists to Olympic gold,” but “bouncers” don’t like to be held down by The Man, like Dong.
“In traditional trampoline, it’s almost like you need to be in the army to perform because it’s so strict,” said Oli Lemieux, a professional trampolinist who lives near Montreal. “This is much more freestyle. That’s why I like it.”
Support Wall Trampoline, and #FreeDong.
- Filed Under:
- extreme sports
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao