- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
“Trampoline Wall” Is Supposedly A New “Extreme Sport,” And It’s Mesmerizing
Reddit has alerted us to a “New Extreme Sport” called “Trampoline Wall,” an odd mix of trampoline and parkour, and this dude’s demo tape is truly mesmerizing. The jumping-on-a-flagpole business seems like the most dangerous thing, like, ever.
The New York Times was apparently ahead of the curve in discovering Trampoline Wall and uncovering some important facts.
The participants (somewhat ironically) call themselves “bouncers,” the sport is performed in Cirque du Soleil, and these “bouncers” can reach over 30 feet, outdoors.
Of course, trampoline (sans the wall), is the current Olympic sport that brought you such headlines as “China’s Dong flips and twists to Olympic gold,” but “bouncers” don’t like to be held down by The Man, like Dong.
“In traditional trampoline, it’s almost like you need to be in the army to perform because it’s so strict,” said Oli Lemieux, a professional trampolinist who lives near Montreal. “This is much more freestyle. That’s why I like it.”
Support Wall Trampoline, and #FreeDong.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense