- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
GQ Named Trey Burke Their ‘Top Style Pick,’ So There’s That
The NBA Draft has yet to occur, but Michigan’s Trey Burke is already number one overall… in fashion! Hey! Ho! That’s important, right?
Admittedly, Burke does look pretty stylish as he dribbles a basketball and talks about hitting game-winners over LeBron James (wow, we’re really getting ahead of ourselves, aren’t we?). But doesn’t he get styled by the magazine for this shoot? Surely Burke didn’t walk onto the set with six different outfits. So is he the most stylish — or the most easily styled (read: hottest)? That’s unclear.
Anyway, check it out:
If Burke turns out to be bust, GQ is going to look pretty foolish. But in the meantime, let’s hope he turns into the next Russell Westbrook — both on the court and at the post-game podium.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story