- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
GQ Named Trey Burke Their ‘Top Style Pick,’ So There’s That
The NBA Draft has yet to occur, but Michigan’s Trey Burke is already number one overall… in fashion! Hey! Ho! That’s important, right?
Admittedly, Burke does look pretty stylish as he dribbles a basketball and talks about hitting game-winners over LeBron James (wow, we’re really getting ahead of ourselves, aren’t we?). But doesn’t he get styled by the magazine for this shoot? Surely Burke didn’t walk onto the set with six different outfits. So is he the most stylish — or the most easily styled (read: hottest)? That’s unclear.
Anyway, check it out:
If Burke turns out to be bust, GQ is going to look pretty foolish. But in the meantime, let’s hope he turns into the next Russell Westbrook — both on the court and at the post-game podium.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts