- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
GQ Named Trey Burke Their ‘Top Style Pick,’ So There’s That
The NBA Draft has yet to occur, but Michigan’s Trey Burke is already number one overall… in fashion! Hey! Ho! That’s important, right?
Admittedly, Burke does look pretty stylish as he dribbles a basketball and talks about hitting game-winners over LeBron James (wow, we’re really getting ahead of ourselves, aren’t we?). But doesn’t he get styled by the magazine for this shoot? Surely Burke didn’t walk onto the set with six different outfits. So is he the most stylish — or the most easily styled (read: hottest)? That’s unclear.
Anyway, check it out:
If Burke turns out to be bust, GQ is going to look pretty foolish. But in the meantime, let’s hope he turns into the next Russell Westbrook — both on the court and at the post-game podium.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai