- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
GQ Named Trey Burke Their ‘Top Style Pick,’ So There’s That
The NBA Draft has yet to occur, but Michigan’s Trey Burke is already number one overall… in fashion! Hey! Ho! That’s important, right?
Admittedly, Burke does look pretty stylish as he dribbles a basketball and talks about hitting game-winners over LeBron James (wow, we’re really getting ahead of ourselves, aren’t we?). But doesn’t he get styled by the magazine for this shoot? Surely Burke didn’t walk onto the set with six different outfits. So is he the most stylish — or the most easily styled (read: hottest)? That’s unclear.
Anyway, check it out:
If Burke turns out to be bust, GQ is going to look pretty foolish. But in the meantime, let’s hope he turns into the next Russell Westbrook — both on the court and at the post-game podium.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success