- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Youth Football Trick Plays Are Funny Because They’re Basically Just Super Competitive Adult Coaches Tricking Gullible Kids Into Failing
Uh, what? Who? Football? Me? Quarterback? When? Touchdown.
Children trying to play: Zero.
We’re not sure the manner in which these implicitly deceptive TD heists are concocted, but they seem to work pretty damn well. Though nothing tops the Camino Real HS “wrong football” play from a few days ago, trick plays always manage to make you giddy. We suppose the plays are meant to test opponent’s preparation and discipline, even though all they really end up exposing is how ADHD the linebackers are. Watch the Hialeah Cougars (a Miami Peewee football team) take advantage of these unsuspecting 12-year-olds that call themselves a defense.
Here are a few other tactics we question the appropriateness of in youth sports:
Nothing like a couple of overly competitive adult head coaches developing a strategy to capitalize on the attention spans and gullibility of children. SPORTS!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts