- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Youth Football Trick Plays Are Funny Because They’re Basically Just Super Competitive Adult Coaches Tricking Gullible Kids Into Failing
Uh, what? Who? Football? Me? Quarterback? When? Touchdown.
Children trying to play: Zero.
We’re not sure the manner in which these implicitly deceptive TD heists are concocted, but they seem to work pretty damn well. Though nothing tops the Camino Real HS “wrong football” play from a few days ago, trick plays always manage to make you giddy. We suppose the plays are meant to test opponent’s preparation and discipline, even though all they really end up exposing is how ADHD the linebackers are. Watch the Hialeah Cougars (a Miami Peewee football team) take advantage of these unsuspecting 12-year-olds that call themselves a defense.
Here are a few other tactics we question the appropriateness of in youth sports:
Nothing like a couple of overly competitive adult head coaches developing a strategy to capitalize on the attention spans and gullibility of children. SPORTS!
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship