- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Youth Football Trick Plays Are Funny Because They’re Basically Just Super Competitive Adult Coaches Tricking Gullible Kids Into Failing
Uh, what? Who? Football? Me? Quarterback? When? Touchdown.
Children trying to play: Zero.
We’re not sure the manner in which these implicitly deceptive TD heists are concocted, but they seem to work pretty damn well. Though nothing tops the Camino Real HS “wrong football” play from a few days ago, trick plays always manage to make you giddy. We suppose the plays are meant to test opponent’s preparation and discipline, even though all they really end up exposing is how ADHD the linebackers are. Watch the Hialeah Cougars (a Miami Peewee football team) take advantage of these unsuspecting 12-year-olds that call themselves a defense.
Here are a few other tactics we question the appropriateness of in youth sports:
Nothing like a couple of overly competitive adult head coaches developing a strategy to capitalize on the attention spans and gullibility of children. SPORTS!
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- UFC Implements New Performance-Based Bonus System
- Justin Blackmon: 5 Teams That Should Trade for the Jaguars Star
- Current NBA Stars If They Played In The ABA