- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Two-Year-Old Skateboarder Is Better Than You’ll Ever Be
Kahlei comes from a skateboarding family, which is probably the only reason his mother didn’t kill everyone involved in this video (which takes place in the street, for the most part). But his skills really are something to marvel at. Two-year-olds have barely mastered walking upright — the idea that they could somehow be capable of controlling a board on wheels over curbs and burms and stairs is completely beyond us. Here’s what the little boogers are thought to be capable of.
[PBS.org] Two-year-olds enjoy using their senses and motor skills to explore the world and are highly curious about unfamiliar objects, events and phenomena. They can solve simple problems with the “trial and error” method and will practice an activity many times to master it. Children this age also pretend more during play, using familiar objects and situations to process their daily experiences.
The word is that he got started on a skateboard at six months, which is difficult to imagine were it not for his apparent well-honed skills.
Screencap via 9News
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship