- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Two-Year-Old Skateboarder Is Better Than You’ll Ever Be
Kahlei comes from a skateboarding family, which is probably the only reason his mother didn’t kill everyone involved in this video (which takes place in the street, for the most part). But his skills really are something to marvel at. Two-year-olds have barely mastered walking upright — the idea that they could somehow be capable of controlling a board on wheels over curbs and burms and stairs is completely beyond us. Here’s what the little boogers are thought to be capable of.
[PBS.org] Two-year-olds enjoy using their senses and motor skills to explore the world and are highly curious about unfamiliar objects, events and phenomena. They can solve simple problems with the “trial and error” method and will practice an activity many times to master it. Children this age also pretend more during play, using familiar objects and situations to process their daily experiences.
The word is that he got started on a skateboard at six months, which is difficult to imagine were it not for his apparent well-honed skills.
Screencap via 9News
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts