- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Two-Year-Old Skateboarder Is Better Than You’ll Ever Be
Kahlei comes from a skateboarding family, which is probably the only reason his mother didn’t kill everyone involved in this video (which takes place in the street, for the most part). But his skills really are something to marvel at. Two-year-olds have barely mastered walking upright — the idea that they could somehow be capable of controlling a board on wheels over curbs and burms and stairs is completely beyond us. Here’s what the little boogers are thought to be capable of.
[PBS.org] Two-year-olds enjoy using their senses and motor skills to explore the world and are highly curious about unfamiliar objects, events and phenomena. They can solve simple problems with the “trial and error” method and will practice an activity many times to master it. Children this age also pretend more during play, using familiar objects and situations to process their daily experiences.
The word is that he got started on a skateboard at six months, which is difficult to imagine were it not for his apparent well-honed skills.
Screencap via 9News
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story