- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
U.S. Men Beat Turkey 2-1, Are Ready To Dominate Group G*
* = Will not dominate Group G.
YouTube commenter wiseguy: “So THAT’S what a full Red Bull arena looks like.”
This impressive give-and-go between Michael Bradley and Fabian Johnson gave the U.S. a 1-0 lead, and a later goal by Clint Dempsey was the decider as the U.S. men downed Turkey 2-1 today. So it’s better than a loss, or a tie with Scotland.
It was Johnson’s first international goal for the U.S., and shows why they decided to start him at right back in place of Brad Evans.
But, warning: before you get a permanent USA face tattoo and stow away on a cargo ship to Brazil, please note that this was not Turkey’s A team. Yep, they were missing their two best players. But still …
#USMNT beats Turkey 2-1. A win over Nigeria would give U.S. its longest-ever win streak entering a World Cup.
— Paul Carr (@PCarrESPN) June 1, 2014
— Paul Pabst (@PaulPabst) June 1, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Fabian Johnson
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'