- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Über Gay Luge Ad Highlights Just How Hard The Civilized World Is Clowning Russia Right Now
All things considered, like the terrible lodging conditions, roadside garbage, comically detailed bathroom signage, dangerous slopestyle courses, and draconian sexuality politics, Russia looks pretty lost going into these Winter Olympics. To make matters worse, the countries that excel at winter sports are some of the most progressive, media savvy in the world. Like England, or the U.S., or Canada — who’s very own Institute of Diversity and Inclusion just pumped out this hilarious gay-sports commercial promoting the 2014 Sochi games. Moral of the story? If you offend the funnier nations with your ass-backwards social policies, they WILL publicly break your balls.
Conan already kinda made the same joke about the two-man luge being the gayest sport ever, but the 30-second TV spot is terrific nonetheless.
H/T Out Sports
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job