- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
UC Irvine’s 7-Foot-6 Center Threw Out First Pitch, Then Carted Off One Of The Players (VIDEO)
On Friday UC Irvine freshman basketball player Mamadou Ndiaye threw out the first pitch at the Cal State Northridge game at Anteater Ballpark — all 7-foot-6 of him. Ndiaye was and 2013-14 Big West Defensive Player of the Year, averaging 8.0 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.1 blocked shots (98 blocks total, a league single-season record).
Of course being the friendly sort he is, he couldn’t resist hoisting his catcher over his shoulder and carting him off the field like a toy.
He didn’t pitch from the mound, but if he did he would have been more than 8 feet tall.
- Filed Under:
- UC Irvine
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts