- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
UC Irvine’s 7-Foot-6 Center Threw Out First Pitch, Then Carted Off One Of The Players (VIDEO)
On Friday UC Irvine freshman basketball player Mamadou Ndiaye threw out the first pitch at the Cal State Northridge game at Anteater Ballpark — all 7-foot-6 of him. Ndiaye was and 2013-14 Big West Defensive Player of the Year, averaging 8.0 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.1 blocked shots (98 blocks total, a league single-season record).
Of course being the friendly sort he is, he couldn’t resist hoisting his catcher over his shoulder and carting him off the field like a toy.
He didn’t pitch from the mound, but if he did he would have been more than 8 feet tall.
- Filed Under:
- UC Irvine
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts