- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
UC Irvine’s 7-Foot-6 Center Threw Out First Pitch, Then Carted Off One Of The Players (VIDEO)
On Friday UC Irvine freshman basketball player Mamadou Ndiaye threw out the first pitch at the Cal State Northridge game at Anteater Ballpark — all 7-foot-6 of him. Ndiaye was and 2013-14 Big West Defensive Player of the Year, averaging 8.0 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.1 blocked shots (98 blocks total, a league single-season record).
Of course being the friendly sort he is, he couldn’t resist hoisting his catcher over his shoulder and carting him off the field like a toy.
He didn’t pitch from the mound, but if he did he would have been more than 8 feet tall.
- Filed Under:
- UC Irvine
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'