- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
UC Irvine’s 7-Foot-6 Center Threw Out First Pitch, Then Carted Off One Of The Players (VIDEO)
On Friday UC Irvine freshman basketball player Mamadou Ndiaye threw out the first pitch at the Cal State Northridge game at Anteater Ballpark — all 7-foot-6 of him. Ndiaye was and 2013-14 Big West Defensive Player of the Year, averaging 8.0 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.1 blocked shots (98 blocks total, a league single-season record).
Of course being the friendly sort he is, he couldn’t resist hoisting his catcher over his shoulder and carting him off the field like a toy.
He didn’t pitch from the mound, but if he did he would have been more than 8 feet tall.
- Filed Under:
- UC Irvine
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?