- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Undefeated Korean-Russian Boxing Phenom Ends Fight With A Freakin’ Body Shot For 14th Knock Out In A Row (VINE)
Gennady Golovkin fights like you do on your XBOX (no, not with other gamers, like in Fight Night). There’s no Flyod Mayweather clinical boxing, no outlasting his opponent. Homeboy just puts the hurt on dudes, and it’s now been 14 fights for the middleweight champion without the need of a scorecard. No controversy. Just pain. Ask Matthew Macklin, who felt the brunt of it in the 3rd round last night at Foxwoods, when Golovkin took him down with a hook to the liver (and/or ribs and/or small intestine and/or gallbladder).
Here’s a little backstory. Golovkin was born in Kazakhstan to Korean and Russian parents. He holds an astonishing 88% knockout percentage rate, which is the record for a middleweight (all the more impressive, because he’s 159lbs). He’s never lost (27-0) and has knocked out his last 14 opponents. Here’s the question: is Floyd Mayweather down to go up 5lbs and take on this dude for his crown? Of course not, but it’s fun to think about. Like T-Rex vs. Megaladon.
Photo via Yahoo Sports
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'