- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There Are UFC Knockouts, And Then There’s This Absolutely Vicious Roundhouse Kick To The Face
Last night was apparently episode No. 3 of the 17th season of UFC’s The Ultimate Fighter, and Uriah Hall delivered one of the most vicious roundhouse kicks we’ve ever seen. How Adam Cella survived to walk out of the Octagon on his own, well, we don’t know. It’s actually pretty frightening, seeing him lying there, eyes wide open, barely conscious. But what we do know is that Hall will most likely win the $25,000 prize for knockout of the year.
See, Roger? Bounties can be a good thing!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts