- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Usain Bolt Is Again The Fastest Man In The World
At 26-years-old, Usain Bolt’s days of jogging to 100-meter victory are probably over. Partly because he’s not as fast as he was last decade, partly because he’s grown up a bit, and mostly because he now knows what it feels like to be second best. After being disqualified at the World Championships two years ago — relinquishing his throne to the 2004 Olympic Champion, American Justin Gatlin — Bolt came to the World Championships in Moscow hungry to get the title back.
And at 9.77 seconds (.19 behind he previous record), he did just that.
Congratulations, you fast S.O.B.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts