- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Usain Bolt Is Again The Fastest Man In The World
At 26-years-old, Usain Bolt’s days of jogging to 100-meter victory are probably over. Partly because he’s not as fast as he was last decade, partly because he’s grown up a bit, and mostly because he now knows what it feels like to be second best. After being disqualified at the World Championships two years ago — relinquishing his throne to the 2004 Olympic Champion, American Justin Gatlin — Bolt came to the World Championships in Moscow hungry to get the title back.
And at 9.77 seconds (.19 behind he previous record), he did just that.
Congratulations, you fast S.O.B.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'