- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Usain Bolt Is Again The Fastest Man In The World
At 26-years-old, Usain Bolt’s days of jogging to 100-meter victory are probably over. Partly because he’s not as fast as he was last decade, partly because he’s grown up a bit, and mostly because he now knows what it feels like to be second best. After being disqualified at the World Championships two years ago — relinquishing his throne to the 2004 Olympic Champion, American Justin Gatlin — Bolt came to the World Championships in Moscow hungry to get the title back.
And at 9.77 seconds (.19 behind he previous record), he did just that.
Congratulations, you fast S.O.B.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?