- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Usain Bolt Is Again The Fastest Man In The World
At 26-years-old, Usain Bolt’s days of jogging to 100-meter victory are probably over. Partly because he’s not as fast as he was last decade, partly because he’s grown up a bit, and mostly because he now knows what it feels like to be second best. After being disqualified at the World Championships two years ago — relinquishing his throne to the 2004 Olympic Champion, American Justin Gatlin — Bolt came to the World Championships in Moscow hungry to get the title back.
And at 9.77 seconds (.19 behind he previous record), he did just that.
Congratulations, you fast S.O.B.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts