- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Video Of John Lennon And Miles Davis Playing Basketball Reveals They Were Smart To Stick With Music
Video has emerged of two of the greatest musicians to ever live playing a variation on H.O.R.S.E. in a driveway. You might think it’s awesome, but between the “epilepsy” filter somebody threw on it and the fact that they both kind of suck at basketball, it simply serves as a testament that these men followed the correct passion in life — making incredible music, not jump shots.
According to the YouTube page, Davis was over for Lennon’s birthday party with his groovy looking girlfriend when the gang decided to shoot around. In this video, they are playing 5-3-1 (which is apparently some wacky way of playing H.O.R.S.E., where harder shots are awarded with more points. So it’s not really H.O.R.S.E., but who the hell has ever played 5-3-1?) and Lennon shoots like a grandpa. A grandpa who has never held a basketball before.
So, despite it being hard to see and a bit headache-inducing, check out some unearthed history courtesy of Vulture:
(Soundtrack: How Do You Sleep? by John Lennon)
You can catch glimpses of Yoko Ono in there as well, furthering the hypothesis that anything involving Yoko Ono is bad.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'