- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video Of John Lennon And Miles Davis Playing Basketball Reveals They Were Smart To Stick With Music
Video has emerged of two of the greatest musicians to ever live playing a variation on H.O.R.S.E. in a driveway. You might think it’s awesome, but between the “epilepsy” filter somebody threw on it and the fact that they both kind of suck at basketball, it simply serves as a testament that these men followed the correct passion in life — making incredible music, not jump shots.
According to the YouTube page, Davis was over for Lennon’s birthday party with his groovy looking girlfriend when the gang decided to shoot around. In this video, they are playing 5-3-1 (which is apparently some wacky way of playing H.O.R.S.E., where harder shots are awarded with more points. So it’s not really H.O.R.S.E., but who the hell has ever played 5-3-1?) and Lennon shoots like a grandpa. A grandpa who has never held a basketball before.
So, despite it being hard to see and a bit headache-inducing, check out some unearthed history courtesy of Vulture:
(Soundtrack: How Do You Sleep? by John Lennon)
You can catch glimpses of Yoko Ono in there as well, furthering the hypothesis that anything involving Yoko Ono is bad.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story