- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video Of John Lennon And Miles Davis Playing Basketball Reveals They Were Smart To Stick With Music
Video has emerged of two of the greatest musicians to ever live playing a variation on H.O.R.S.E. in a driveway. You might think it’s awesome, but between the “epilepsy” filter somebody threw on it and the fact that they both kind of suck at basketball, it simply serves as a testament that these men followed the correct passion in life — making incredible music, not jump shots.
According to the YouTube page, Davis was over for Lennon’s birthday party with his groovy looking girlfriend when the gang decided to shoot around. In this video, they are playing 5-3-1 (which is apparently some wacky way of playing H.O.R.S.E., where harder shots are awarded with more points. So it’s not really H.O.R.S.E., but who the hell has ever played 5-3-1?) and Lennon shoots like a grandpa. A grandpa who has never held a basketball before.
So, despite it being hard to see and a bit headache-inducing, check out some unearthed history courtesy of Vulture:
(Soundtrack: How Do You Sleep? by John Lennon)
You can catch glimpses of Yoko Ono in there as well, furthering the hypothesis that anything involving Yoko Ono is bad.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry