- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Visual Learning: The Rules Of Rugby Explained By Partially Nude, Greased Up Models
Ok, so this isn’t exactly “breaking news” (the video is two years old), but it is “better than watching actual rugby.” Also, you should brush up on the rules because, um, ahem, you’re uhhh, ya know, you’ve been busy at the gym so you forgot some of the rules. And the 2013 Rugby World Cup kicks off tomorrow.
The Australian deodorant ad was actually created to coincide with the 2011 Rugby World Cup — which we’re you assuming you also missed — and aired exclusively on the other side of the world. So don’t beat yourself up for missing this when it came out. You and these girls run in different circles, which is why you haven’t seen them before. That’s all. Well, that, and because you’re kind of fat, nervously sweat when you talk to women, and have that one weird hair on your neck that keeps coming back. You should get that checked out.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Denver Sweeps Kansas City at Arrowhead: Five Things We Learned
- AJ McCarron Is A Lucky Man
- Daddy Mayweather Bashing Current Boxers Lack of Manhood