- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kickballer Goes Parkour For A Walk-Off Win
And the crowd of nine goes crazy! They are all on their feet! The family of four enjoying a picnic in the park is minorly inconvenienced by the small amount of noise being made!
Seriously though, if you’re going to make a kickball video go viral, this is how you do it. Has all the elements needed to turn your favorite fourth-grade recess activity into an Internet sensation. The drama of a late-inning close game. The heroics of the baserunner who evades the peg. The, “Oh shit,” exclamation of his teammate/camera man. The loud, irrational, “HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THAT,” argument from the… green team. This video is just riddled with intrigue. The super slow-mo at the end really shows how close the play was. Call could have gone either way. That’s just what makes this sport so tough, and competitive.
I also don’t think I’ve ever seen a group of grown men so angry over losing in kickball. Is this a money league? Or did the blue team just advance to the Kickball World Series or something? I really thought that umpire was going to get his ass kicked. He just stood there and took it like a champ. Good job, zebra.
Also, I guess parkour is legal in kickball? Like, I don’t think that move would work in baseball, right? Especially because he picks up the base that’s clearly not hammered into the dirt. I don’t even know if that’s kosher in Steal the Bacon. In the world of ball-related sports that involve bases and tag-outs, I think kickball is the only one in which this would fly.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts