- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Warrior Lacrosse Commercial Unapologetically Sells Douchebag Lifestyle, Gear
Say what you will about baseball — it’s boring, dangerous, out-dated — but it’s certainly not elitist. Lacrosse is a sport that is (almost) solely played by upper-middle class kids from wealthy blue states, synonymous with the much maligned entitled suburban frat bro/lax bro culture. In short: the Codys of the world. These guys.
Not that there’s anything wrong with any of that (cough) — it’s just funny to see a sporting goods company like Warrior selling its gear hitched to a punchline-lifestyle brand. It’d be like selling lipstick specifically to snotty rich girls. Sure, it’s compelling to 13-year-old kids who are sick of baseball and even sicker of not getting girls — but it’s also obnoxious to sell a product with the promise “you’ll be swimming in pussy, bro.”
(Our words, not Warrior’s.)
This commercial is pathetic.
(Also our words, not Warrior’s.)
Then there’s some kid back flipping off a cliff at his dad’s lake house because he owns a dealership and he’s in Antigua right now at a conference. Paaaaaaaartaaaaay!!!
Also, Josh Hawkins gets MAAAAAD SLIZZZ, brosif. It’s all in the stick.
Also, this stick will get you into THE SICKEST CONCERTS where even flurry-bros nail major league tail. BUY OUR SHIT, CONNOR!
Screencaps via YouTube
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts