- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch A Minor Leaguer Hit A Rare Inside-The-Park Grand Slam
Hitting for the cycle. Pitching a perfect game. Hitting two homers in one inning. The list of rare baseball feats is one even casual fans recognize, but none combines a scoring explosion with freak occurrence like the inside-the-park grand slam.
It’s happened an estimated 41 times in Major League Baseball (the last on opening day 2009), and it happened last night in Salt Lake City as Jeremy Moore of the Pacific Coast League’s Salt Lake Bees legged one out in the first inning of the Bees’ 10-2 win over the Tacoma Rainiers:
It was the first inside-the-park grand slam in minor league baseball since April 18, 2009 when the Sacramento River Cats’ Sean Doolittle hit one against… those same Tacoma Rainiers.
- Filed Under:
- Minor League Baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts