- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Bill Gates Get Destroyed In A 79-Second Chess Match
Chess is either the opposite of sports or totally a sport, depending on how inclusive you’re feeling on any particular day. It’s definitely a competitive event, however, and the world’s best chess player needed only 1 minute and 19 seconds to take down one of the world’s richest men on a Norwegian talk show.
Now, just because Bill Gates is brainy doesn’t mean he’s good at chess. This is more a testament to 23-year-old Magnus Carlsen, who’s already a grandmaster (in fact, he has been for 10 years) and, like the Wu-Tang Clan is to the rap game, is nothing to fuck with.
Damn. Take that, Bill.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts