- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Bill Gates Get Destroyed In A 79-Second Chess Match
Chess is either the opposite of sports or totally a sport, depending on how inclusive you’re feeling on any particular day. It’s definitely a competitive event, however, and the world’s best chess player needed only 1 minute and 19 seconds to take down one of the world’s richest men on a Norwegian talk show.
Now, just because Bill Gates is brainy doesn’t mean he’s good at chess. This is more a testament to 23-year-old Magnus Carlsen, who’s already a grandmaster (in fact, he has been for 10 years) and, like the Wu-Tang Clan is to the rap game, is nothing to fuck with.
Damn. Take that, Bill.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story