- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Bill Gates Get Destroyed In A 79-Second Chess Match
Chess is either the opposite of sports or totally a sport, depending on how inclusive you’re feeling on any particular day. It’s definitely a competitive event, however, and the world’s best chess player needed only 1 minute and 19 seconds to take down one of the world’s richest men on a Norwegian talk show.
Now, just because Bill Gates is brainy doesn’t mean he’s good at chess. This is more a testament to 23-year-old Magnus Carlsen, who’s already a grandmaster (in fact, he has been for 10 years) and, like the Wu-Tang Clan is to the rap game, is nothing to fuck with.
Damn. Take that, Bill.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success