- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch Bill Gates Get Destroyed In A 79-Second Chess Match
Chess is either the opposite of sports or totally a sport, depending on how inclusive you’re feeling on any particular day. It’s definitely a competitive event, however, and the world’s best chess player needed only 1 minute and 19 seconds to take down one of the world’s richest men on a Norwegian talk show.
Now, just because Bill Gates is brainy doesn’t mean he’s good at chess. This is more a testament to 23-year-old Magnus Carlsen, who’s already a grandmaster (in fact, he has been for 10 years) and, like the Wu-Tang Clan is to the rap game, is nothing to fuck with.
Damn. Take that, Bill.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions