- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch Brazilians Go A Capella To Finish Off A Spine-Tingling National Anthem
Brazil and Croatia are currently battling in the opening game of the 2014 World Cup, which you can watch here. There have already been a couple of goals, but in terms of sheer drama, the best part (so far) might have come in the moments before the game: Brazil’s national anthem.
FIFA, being FIFA, only allows 90 seconds for anthems. But when you’ve been waiting years for this moment, you’re not going to stop just because the music cuts out. Watch as the entire stadium, Brazilian team included, finishes off the anthem a capella:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts