- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Some Belgian Basketball Player Miss Four Consecutive Layups On His Own Basket
The first two misses are inexcusable: point blank layups with no defense. The third is an embarrassed “Let’s get this over with” tip-in, and on the fourth he was totally fouled. So we’ll really just call this an 0 for 2. But how he didn’t notice that an opponent, and not a teammate, was shooting free throws, thus signaling his rebound as defensive, remains a mystery.
Also of note: props to the kid (?) who hustled back and went for the block, because clearly the other kid screaming at him to stop did absolutely nothing. Also also: the YouTube uploader claims this happened in the Belgian 5th division – which makes sense based on that free throw form – but nobody looks over 18 years old.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts