- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Some Belgian Basketball Player Miss Four Consecutive Layups On His Own Basket
The first two misses are inexcusable: point blank layups with no defense. The third is an embarrassed “Let’s get this over with” tip-in, and on the fourth he was totally fouled. So we’ll really just call this an 0 for 2. But how he didn’t notice that an opponent, and not a teammate, was shooting free throws, thus signaling his rebound as defensive, remains a mystery.
Also of note: props to the kid (?) who hustled back and went for the block, because clearly the other kid screaming at him to stop did absolutely nothing. Also also: the YouTube uploader claims this happened in the Belgian 5th division – which makes sense based on that free throw form – but nobody looks over 18 years old.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts