- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Some Belgian Basketball Player Miss Four Consecutive Layups On His Own Basket
The first two misses are inexcusable: point blank layups with no defense. The third is an embarrassed “Let’s get this over with” tip-in, and on the fourth he was totally fouled. So we’ll really just call this an 0 for 2. But how he didn’t notice that an opponent, and not a teammate, was shooting free throws, thus signaling his rebound as defensive, remains a mystery.
Also of note: props to the kid (?) who hustled back and went for the block, because clearly the other kid screaming at him to stop did absolutely nothing. Also also: the YouTube uploader claims this happened in the Belgian 5th division – which makes sense based on that free throw form – but nobody looks over 18 years old.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires