- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Watch Some Belgian Basketball Player Miss Four Consecutive Layups On His Own Basket
The first two misses are inexcusable: point blank layups with no defense. The third is an embarrassed “Let’s get this over with” tip-in, and on the fourth he was totally fouled. So we’ll really just call this an 0 for 2. But how he didn’t notice that an opponent, and not a teammate, was shooting free throws, thus signaling his rebound as defensive, remains a mystery.
Also of note: props to the kid (?) who hustled back and went for the block, because clearly the other kid screaming at him to stop did absolutely nothing. Also also: the YouTube uploader claims this happened in the Belgian 5th division – which makes sense based on that free throw form – but nobody looks over 18 years old.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab