- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch This Williamsburg Hipster Get The Bejesus Kicked Out Of Him By Pro Undefeated Muay-Tai Dude
If you aren’t familiar with VICE Magazine, it’s essentially the hipster Magna Carta. If you aren’t familiar with the Magna Carta, don’t worry about it. The point is, it reads like a cliché catalog for people who enjoy the more ironic things in life. Also, it’s readership is comprised solely of people who aspire to work for it. Nice to see them getting a dose of real life, here and there.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ