- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watching Shaun White Get A Haircut Is Like Watching A Bird Get Its Wings Clipped, Or A Tomato
All joking aside, The Flying Tomato is donating his signature auburn hair to Locks of Love, so no arguments here. And he still looks like a handsome devil. Despite his charitable move, I still think his removed hair would’ve looked great as a goatee.
I’m just upset that watching world class skateboarder/snowboarder Shaun White in action won’t entail those voluminous ginger locks flopping around anymore. I guess that makes him more aerodynamic?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts