- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watching Shaun White Get A Haircut Is Like Watching A Bird Get Its Wings Clipped, Or A Tomato
All joking aside, The Flying Tomato is donating his signature auburn hair to Locks of Love, so no arguments here. And he still looks like a handsome devil. Despite his charitable move, I still think his removed hair would’ve looked great as a goatee.
I’m just upset that watching world class skateboarder/snowboarder Shaun White in action won’t entail those voluminous ginger locks flopping around anymore. I guess that makes him more aerodynamic?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.