- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watching Shaun White Get A Haircut Is Like Watching A Bird Get Its Wings Clipped, Or A Tomato
All joking aside, The Flying Tomato is donating his signature auburn hair to Locks of Love, so no arguments here. And he still looks like a handsome devil. Despite his charitable move, I still think his removed hair would’ve looked great as a goatee.
I’m just upset that watching world class skateboarder/snowboarder Shaun White in action won’t entail those voluminous ginger locks flopping around anymore. I guess that makes him more aerodynamic?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story