- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Waterboy With Downs Syndrome Gets To Play In High School Game, Scores 35-Yard Touchdown
Noah VanVooren has been there for Little Chute, WS, high school athletics for four years. His commitment to the football team was finally rewarded with a chance to suit up and get in the game. With 1.2 seconds left, he did just that.
[Via The Post Crescent] “He’s always our biggest fan, so it’s always nice to see him,” said senior Tyler Zak, who ran for three touchdowns. “He’s always there with us.”
He even got to lead the post game huddle, telling players, “Good job,” while reminding them “Monday, be here! Auditorium!” Here’s his run from another angle. Congratulations, Noah!
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'