- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Waterboy With Downs Syndrome Gets To Play In High School Game, Scores 35-Yard Touchdown
Noah VanVooren has been there for Little Chute, WS, high school athletics for four years. His commitment to the football team was finally rewarded with a chance to suit up and get in the game. With 1.2 seconds left, he did just that.
[Via The Post Crescent] “He’s always our biggest fan, so it’s always nice to see him,” said senior Tyler Zak, who ran for three touchdowns. “He’s always there with us.”
He even got to lead the post game huddle, telling players, “Good job,” while reminding them “Monday, be here! Auditorium!” Here’s his run from another angle. Congratulations, Noah!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts