- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Waterboy With Downs Syndrome Gets To Play In High School Game, Scores 35-Yard Touchdown
Noah VanVooren has been there for Little Chute, WS, high school athletics for four years. His commitment to the football team was finally rewarded with a chance to suit up and get in the game. With 1.2 seconds left, he did just that.
[Via The Post Crescent] “He’s always our biggest fan, so it’s always nice to see him,” said senior Tyler Zak, who ran for three touchdowns. “He’s always there with us.”
He even got to lead the post game huddle, telling players, “Good job,” while reminding them “Monday, be here! Auditorium!” Here’s his run from another angle. Congratulations, Noah!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts