- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Waterboy With Downs Syndrome Gets To Play In High School Game, Scores 35-Yard Touchdown
Noah VanVooren has been there for Little Chute, WS, high school athletics for four years. His commitment to the football team was finally rewarded with a chance to suit up and get in the game. With 1.2 seconds left, he did just that.
[Via The Post Crescent] “He’s always our biggest fan, so it’s always nice to see him,” said senior Tyler Zak, who ran for three touchdowns. “He’s always there with us.”
He even got to lead the post game huddle, telling players, “Good job,” while reminding them “Monday, be here! Auditorium!” Here’s his run from another angle. Congratulations, Noah!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes