- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We Can’t Stop Watching This GoPro Video Of Sochi Olympic Ski Jumper Anders Jacobsen
From time to time, Norwegian ski jump stud* Anders Jacobsen lets the internet stare at his face while he causally launches himself upwards of 750 feet into the frosty air. That’s not a made up number, that’s a U.S. customary conversion of his personal record of 230.5 meters (or metres, if you will). The physics of such a jump are confusing enough, but the real question is how the footage was taken. As in, where was this GoPro attached, and to what, how…when…why…WE’RE GONNA NEED SOME ANSWERS BECAUSE THIS VIDEO HAS SHAKEN THE VERY CORE OF OUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE UNIVERSE.
Ok, maybe that’s an overstatement, but still, that’s a goddamn nifty way to capture a ski jump. All we could gather, was that this was a new model of the revolutionary video camera — but nothing is said about the creature that is flying in front of him, holding it.
(*Ski jumper studs are real, and they’re stealing your girlfriend while you’re reading this.)
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?