- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach’s Moving Speech
When Cumberland, RI, little league coach Dave Belisle gave that amazing speech to his team after losing 8-7 Monday night, he probably didn’t realize how massively popular the video clip would become. What can we say — it’s incredibly inspirational and warm-hearted. In a world of pageant moms and violent hockey dads, a coach like Belisle reminds you that decent people are still out there helping kids enjoy their youth and grow into good people.
Now for a bad lip reading parody video…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts