- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Weird Al’s Got A Sports Song Out, Called ‘Sports Song’
Weird Al Yankovic is in the midst of putting out eight music videos in eight days to promote his new album, Mandatory Fun. And on the fifth day, there was a sports song, called “Sports Song.”
Leave it to Weird Al to sum up sports fandom as such: “We’re great and you suck.” He’s not wrong.
Watch, via Funny or Die:
This is good, but “Tacky” is still my favorite.
- Filed Under:
- music videos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts