- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Weird Al’s Got A Sports Song Out, Called ‘Sports Song’
Weird Al Yankovic is in the midst of putting out eight music videos in eight days to promote his new album, Mandatory Fun. And on the fifth day, there was a sports song, called “Sports Song.”
Leave it to Weird Al to sum up sports fandom as such: “We’re great and you suck.” He’s not wrong.
Watch, via Funny or Die:
This is good, but “Tacky” is still my favorite.
- Filed Under:
- music videos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts