- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Weird Al’s Got A Sports Song Out, Called ‘Sports Song’
Weird Al Yankovic is in the midst of putting out eight music videos in eight days to promote his new album, Mandatory Fun. And on the fifth day, there was a sports song, called “Sports Song.”
Leave it to Weird Al to sum up sports fandom as such: “We’re great and you suck.” He’s not wrong.
Watch, via Funny or Die:
This is good, but “Tacky” is still my favorite.
- Filed Under:
- music videos
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Get to Know Lucas Browne
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy