- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Weird Al’s Got A Sports Song Out, Called ‘Sports Song’
Weird Al Yankovic is in the midst of putting out eight music videos in eight days to promote his new album, Mandatory Fun. And on the fifth day, there was a sports song, called “Sports Song.”
Leave it to Weird Al to sum up sports fandom as such: “We’re great and you suck.” He’s not wrong.
Watch, via Funny or Die:
This is good, but “Tacky” is still my favorite.
- Filed Under:
- music videos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts