- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Well That’s About As Awesome A Finish As You Can Have In Ski Cross…
That was Frenchman Jean Frederic Chapuis easily sliding across the finish-line for Gold, while fellow countrymen Arnaud Bovolenta and Jonathan Midol vied with Canadian Brady Leman for the other medals…on the ground…flailing…in a photo finish. Pretty sure this isn’t how it was supposed to look, but the Keystone cops routine always makes for better TV, and that’s what the Olympics are all about, right? It actually appears that Leman pulled up to avoid a collision — which cost him an Olympic medal, as the French ended up sweeping the Ski Cross event, with Bovolenta taking Silver and Midol with Bronze.
Sucks for Brady Leman, but hey, look on the bright side: At least your name isn’t Midol.
Textbook finish in this ski cross quarterfinal. https://t.co/iEeGGEYncq
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 20, 2014
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?