- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Well That’s About As Awesome A Finish As You Can Have In Ski Cross…
That was Frenchman Jean Frederic Chapuis easily sliding across the finish-line for Gold, while fellow countrymen Arnaud Bovolenta and Jonathan Midol vied with Canadian Brady Leman for the other medals…on the ground…flailing…in a photo finish. Pretty sure this isn’t how it was supposed to look, but the Keystone cops routine always makes for better TV, and that’s what the Olympics are all about, right? It actually appears that Leman pulled up to avoid a collision — which cost him an Olympic medal, as the French ended up sweeping the Ski Cross event, with Bovolenta taking Silver and Midol with Bronze.
Sucks for Brady Leman, but hey, look on the bright side: At least your name isn’t Midol.
Textbook finish in this ski cross quarterfinal. https://t.co/iEeGGEYncq
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 20, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts