- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Well That’s About As Awesome A Finish As You Can Have In Ski Cross…
That was Frenchman Jean Frederic Chapuis easily sliding across the finish-line for Gold, while fellow countrymen Arnaud Bovolenta and Jonathan Midol vied with Canadian Brady Leman for the other medals…on the ground…flailing…in a photo finish. Pretty sure this isn’t how it was supposed to look, but the Keystone cops routine always makes for better TV, and that’s what the Olympics are all about, right? It actually appears that Leman pulled up to avoid a collision — which cost him an Olympic medal, as the French ended up sweeping the Ski Cross event, with Bovolenta taking Silver and Midol with Bronze.
Sucks for Brady Leman, but hey, look on the bright side: At least your name isn’t Midol.
Textbook finish in this ski cross quarterfinal. https://t.co/iEeGGEYncq
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 20, 2014
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week