- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Well That’s About As Awesome A Finish As You Can Have In Ski Cross…
That was Frenchman Jean Frederic Chapuis easily sliding across the finish-line for Gold, while fellow countrymen Arnaud Bovolenta and Jonathan Midol vied with Canadian Brady Leman for the other medals…on the ground…flailing…in a photo finish. Pretty sure this isn’t how it was supposed to look, but the Keystone cops routine always makes for better TV, and that’s what the Olympics are all about, right? It actually appears that Leman pulled up to avoid a collision — which cost him an Olympic medal, as the French ended up sweeping the Ski Cross event, with Bovolenta taking Silver and Midol with Bronze.
Sucks for Brady Leman, but hey, look on the bright side: At least your name isn’t Midol.
Textbook finish in this ski cross quarterfinal. https://t.co/iEeGGEYncq
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 20, 2014
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO